Monday, April 20, 2009

Jessica Terry Self's CA memorial service


Jessica's memorial service will be held at Calvary Chapel of Gridley, CA on Saturday, April 25th at 5:30 p.m.. The church is at 210 Park Street (the corner of Park and Cedar St.) in Gridley, California. Refreshments will be served in the church's Fellowship Hall immediately following the service.






In lieu of flowers etc., Jessica's husband Matt has asked that donations be made in Jessica's memory to the Sacramento Children's Crisis Nurseries or the Phoenix Crisis Nursery, both charities were very close to Jessica's heart. You may find them on the web at:
Sacramento - http://www.crisisnurseryonline.com/
Phoenix - http://www.crisisnurseryphx.com/nursery/




We all miss you Jess.





When you are with your kids, husband and other loved ones tonight give them a hug/kiss, tell them how much you love them.
Make sure people know how important they are in your lives, you never know when it will be the last time you see someone.





Warmly,
Kristen

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Vanessa, you are such a support to me and my family. I love you.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dru Otten/Jessicas Fairy Godmother....April 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM

    WHAt a beautiful tribute to Jessica....Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dru Otten/Jessicas Fairy Godmother~ Thank I am having a sad night tonight. I am watching Meeko while Matt goes to the memorial. It is like having her child here with me, he is not the same dog he was. My heart breaks for him. I am praying for you guys this weekend as the CA memorial approaches.
    I am thankful God loaned her to us for the short time he did.
    Blessings,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete