My Chihuahua Bites is a great blog site where I got this idea from. If you would like to do you own list as well get at it and leave me a comment I want to read yours too.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Watching the kids in sporting events.
2. Keziah's birthday pictures, 1700's theme.
3. Meeting Amy Fraughton (photographer) in San Diego for our Christmas card pictures in the fall.
4. Working out/dieting, getting to my goal weight.
5. My sisters getting married to men that they are equally yoked with and have lots of babies for me to spoil.
6. The Brittney Spears Concert tonight!
7. Keziah getting pregnant.
8. Cardinal's football season to begin and go all of the way this year...I love Kurt Warner!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Actually fixed my hair.
2. Met a online friend for the fist time face to face.
3. Washed all of our bedding.
4. Went to the gym.
5. Made a wipe case.
6. Put on make-up.
7. Took Olivia for a speech assessment with the school district (she refused to talk to anyone there, we had to reschedule for June 1st.)
8. Ate a slice....okay it was actually a "mini" peach pie by myself.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Finish college with some sort of a degree.
2. Hike the Grand Canyon.
3. Read a book with out being interrupted.
4. Have 18 year old boobs that have never fed babies. Would that be tacky to start a donation fund on here for them?
5. Getting a English Bulldog "show dog" and winning a ribbon. (no comments)
6. Joining a woman's bible study, do you know of one?
7. Adopt a baby.
8. Restore an old car myself in my garage.
8 Shows I Watch:
3. CNN/Headline news
4. News on Channel 3, BUT now I am mad at them for getting rid of Brad Perry so I switched to 12 news.
6. Sesame Street
7. Max and Ruby
8. Charlie and Lola
Tag now you are it on your blog or site...
2 years ago