Tuesday, March 24, 2009

UPDATES: Papa Jim and MckMuffin...

Papa's MRI appointment has been moved up to today. We will not have any further results today but it is a step in the right direction. We will know more by Friday I am sure. The bone marrow biopsy will still be on the 31st.

News about baby boy Stellan aka MckMuffin....here is what MckMama posted on Twitter this morning about 2 hours ago. "Stellan had a very bad night. He's getting an Echo cardiogram now. Stellan is still in tachycardia."
You can continue to update yourself if you follow the blog link posted in the last post. You can click right on her picture and it will take you to her blog.

Thank you so much for all of the uplifting comments and for being such wonderful prayer warriors.

With much appreciation,
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comments on my blog, I'm always happy to hear from new readers. I'm sorry to see that your post is not as joyful as mine is today, but blessings to you and your family with hope for recovery and time together.

    Love, Light & Energy;
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your comment...a blog button...mmmm I am SO not that Blog pro!! lol!! maybe you could help me?!
    I will definetly be checking you out more often, you seem like a someone I would love to get to know!!
    Have a blessed day girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. * PRAYING *

    Missy

    ReplyDelete