Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cookie place cards.......



I wanted to share a great place card idea that all of your friends and family would enjoy. Jaime's dear friend Miss Vivian had the request of me make place cards for her Christmas dinner party out of sugar cookies. She wanted the ornament cookie cutter personalized with every ones name. I wrapped them individually in cellophane then tied a silver ribbon on each. I was pleased with the final look. I wished the cookie had just been a tad bit bigger due to the writing on them was complicated. Plus with the white icing and black writing it was obvious where the mistakes lied. Vivian and her guests were happy with the look so I guess that is all that matters. I am sure once her table was set and the cookies were out it looked amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment