Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Born into the hands of Jesus

My spirit is heavy this week thinking of a dear friend that I love so much. Her sweet Tristan was born sleeping on January 21, 2008, his 1st birthday soon approaches. I know her heart aches along with her wonderful husband, their families and their friends. Please take a moment to add their family to your prayers. Feel free to leave your scriptures and comments for her here I am sure she will appreciate it.

…and provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair…
Isaiah 61:2-3


Blessings to you, my sister in sorrow. Your season will come soon, Tristan is taking his time picking out the perfect brother or sister.

Love always,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment