Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Diaper cake for the Murphy's



I wanted to share the diaper cake I made for my lovey friend Amber. She is been a good friend since 2003 or so. We met working for the University of Phoenix. Amber and her husband will be welcoming their 2nd baby, Branson is due in the end of January. Saturday is her baby shower and I thought this would make a perfect gift! Kellie Rae, Amber and Dustin's daughter is going to make a wonderful big sister.




Dustin and Amber,
I am so excited to meet Branson, to hold him and to smell his little baby head.

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. - I Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kristen... you have outdone yourself! Thank you so much.

    Kenlie saw and went awwwwww... haha she is so funny.

    ReplyDelete