Thursday, July 9, 2009

Questions answered, Winner's and Updates!

I wanted to answer a few questions that you guys have asked.

1.) What Church do we go to? We attend City Of Grace, formerly known as Word Of Grace located in Mesa, AZ. If you're ever in the area we would love to have you. We sit on the north/west side of the sanctuary!

2.)Were do I get the Burberry fabric? Ebay, there is also another site where you can request to order it. It has been very pricey, quantity is LOW. I will not offer it too much longer unless I come across more.

3.)How to order the wipe cases and onsies? You can order the wipe cases through PayPal on the right, the onsies can be ordered through my email. You can always email me your custom ideas!

Winner of the Rhinestone Tee from LEOPARD LOLLIPOP is: The Parkman's!

Winner of the Hooded Towel made by Janelle Cavanagh is: The Holder's

Hope you both enjoy! Make sure you email me your address. Congrats!




Please make sure you continue to pray for Kate McRae , follower her Caring Bridge to keep your self updated. I have not been able to stop thinking about this family.


Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” - Matthew 19:14 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment