Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am back!

Sorry, I have been missing for the past few weeks. Funny how I though "oh once the kids are in school I will have so much extra time!"
In my spare time I took some photo classes with Amy Fraughton. If you have not glanced over her new website I urge you to. Looking to learn more about your camera? Take one of her photo courses. She does have some info regarding them on her site.
Purchasing a quality camera had been a dream for sometime now. I have been practicing allot with different kids, babies, and adults. It is allot more complicated than I originally thought. But I am enjoying every minute of learning! I will be sharing some of the shots with you soon.

Hope all is well with everyone and you are all enjoying this awesome fall weather!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment